I’m back…for Five on Friday. I have so many things I want to write about, so I thought this would be easiest to get back to blogging with.
1. It has been so warm this week! In the 70s the 2nd week of March, in Minnesota? What??? A forecast of 75 for both today and tomorrow! The dog is happy. The students at work are happy (and already wearing way too short shorts). The neighbors are out and chatting. We are going to be able to sit around a fire in our yard tonight and not freeze!
2. It’s Friday and everyone at work is especially happy this Friday because our boys basketball team won the big game last night and moves on to the state finals! They haven’t done that in a few years, so that makes it even more exciting. It’s all anyone is talking about around here.
3. We’re having a lunch meeting today and ordering Broders, so I will finally get to eat something from there after only hearing about it for a long time! According to their website, they are going to be on Diners, Drive-Ins, Dives in one month. Fun!
4. Trev and I went out for dinner last night with one of his co-workers and her husband and we had such a fabulous time! I love being around people who are so positive, open, and are great at making conversation. We ate dinner in our neighborhood at Victory 44. We ordered a bunch of things and shared them all, and pretty much everything was delicious. What a wonderful evening!
5. Did you know you can find me blogging my Project 365 (+1- leap day) with my cousin Jen over at http://karinjen365.wordpress.com/? Each week we pick a different theme to base our photos on, and it’s really see the differences between my photos- life in MN, working, with no kids vs. Jen’s photos- life in AZ, home with kids. Good stuff!
Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend. 🙂