1. It’s currently 51 degrees in Minneapolis. This is very welcome! And Saturday it’s supposed to get up to 65! I can hardly imagine.
2. The Silhouette Store is having a sale right now so I downloaded a bunch of designs last night. It ends today April 5th. Hopefully I can find some time this week to scrapbook and use my Silhouette!
3. I’m even happier that I chose the Silhouette after discovering that ProvoCraft has sued the companies that make the software that’s made to be able to design your own stuff with the Cricut. Sure Cuts A Lot and Make the Cut.
4. Today is the anniversary of Kurt Cobain’s death. You should watch my fave mash-up of Nirvana and the Jackson 5, “Smells Like Rockin’ Robin.”
5. I really want to listen to these streaming albums before they come out: TV on the Radio: Nine Types of Light and Low: C’Mon. Both bands are on tour and will be in Minneapolis this month while I’m out of town. Boo.
6. I ordered a couple of photo canvases through deals where I just had to pay shipping. They both shipped and I am waiting for them to arrive now. I’ll let you know what I think. I paid $14.99 for one from canvaspeople.com and $6.99 for one from Winkflash (and this deal expired already). Click on this link for the Canvas People deal.
7. Snapfish has a deal going right now for 111 4×6 prints for $1.11. Use coupon code 11PRINTS at checkout by April 7th. I pretty much only order prints through deals like this these days.
8. Thursday was my birthday. Trevor got up early and made me waffles, and took me out for dinner at Green Mill where I got my free birthday Sunday. He also surprised me by getting his hair cut after he had been letting it grow for months. I was happy. 🙂
9. Now that the snow has melted, our yard is covered with shredded up newspaper because we get the Star Tribune Express for free on Sunday (for the coupons) and the squirrels have been stealing it for their nests. It’s crazy.
10. Also, there are plants starting to grow in my garden! That is the most exciting news I’ve had in a long time. 🙂