Haven’t done this before but I like the idea.
Ten on Tuesday!
1. I’m still at the temp job, have been here a month, and am supposed to be here through April 1st. It’s a pretty good gig. I actually recognized someone here this morning as being a parent from Camp Komoniwannarock. I love when worlds collide.
2. I am on Day 343 of Project 365. That means only 21 days left.
3.That is also how long I have left until my 31st birthday, also my golden birthday.
4. This month I’ve been trying to take more colorful photos for 365 since the winter hasn’t been as colorful as the summer. I think I’m doing pretty well.
5. I always notice weird “coincidences” in my life happening around me. I decided to start writing them down so I don’t forget.
6. People don’t write e-mails anymore. Not most anyway. Texting is where it’s at. I’ve sent a bunch of e-mails to people recently and have gotten a small percentage of replies.
7. Something else that made me feel old- telling a current Northwestern student I met the other day that I graduated in 2002…and realizing that was almost ten years ago. Ha!
8.I went to Women’s Creativity Night on Saturday hosted by my friend Lauren. It made me wish I would really learn how to play the guitar, and remember how to write poetry. It was inspiring.
9. I’m going to make lasagna this week and I’m excited about it. It’s been a while.
10. Counting down the days until we leave the MN winter for Huntington Beach. Yep!